Let me start….
- They are hard to deal with, but that doesn’t mean impossible. I hate it when people act like having food allergies sounds like the worst thing that could ever happen.
- I can’t eat the food I’m allergic to. Doesn’t matter if its organic or if its grown in a field of only flowers. I can’t eat it.
- I did hear they are working on a cure, I most likely heard it before you, like a while ago. Thanks for the update.
- When I say I can’t eat something please just take my word.
- I’m picky yes, but if I wasn’t picky I’d die, from anaphylaxis. If I seem rude for not eating something at your party just know if I did eat it, I’d most likely ruin your party by having an ambulance come and pick me up.
- You have to ask questions if you don’t ask questions then you could end up sick or dead.
- I can die from the smell and touch of some foods, if you have popcorn be careful not to touch me after eating it. You might hurt me, and I promise you thats not what you want. Just please listen.
- They are serious and dangerous. And can be deadly.
- Being “Too Careful” isn’t a thing. You can never be too careful. Food allergies are serious and if not careful can kill me and other people please take just seriously.
- I read every label, I can tell you almost everything that is in my food. Its kind of cool, or I think it is.
- I’m going to be okay, as long as I am careful. Food Allergies are hard but they aren’t as hard as you think they are.
This has been Shay-De Foodie Friday!!!